Apr 15, 2011

Esok my best-day :) maybe so,...

Hoho, comel je Sooyoung ;D time ni dia nak ambik exam lesen kereta, haha ;D Good luck sister~ ni gmbr lame punya :p ntah dpt ke tak dia tu ek ;D

Aneyeong Seo... 

Tomoror my school have gotong royong ^____^ I don't know why but i excited so. Huhu :) n tomorrow I want to bring my camera so I can't snap our picture I with my freinds. heeeee ;D Don't tell my teacher ya :p I want to upload in my blog. Not All picture just one picture for my profile,....

n tomorrow at 3 p.m. Maybe my old school,... sekoah rendah dulu. SK Taman Nirwana have reunion for people standard 6 2010. My freinds tell me not teacher. I don't know it's true or not but I rally really want to meet my favourite teacher. Teacher Anisah n Teacher Fuziah. Duh,... really miss them :') n really miss Cikgu Zailani too but now he not teaching that school anymore :'( Don't know why T^T So I really want to join the reunion but my mother,..... dia ingat yg fiqah ni tipu dia T_____T sbb sepatutnya esok nk gi Seremban, nak saje-saje je bercuti. Duhh,....... T______T dh le kat sane x dek internet n tv pun lum beli lagi T___T kami duduk kat rumah kakak tiri fiqah le,.. Rumah tu baru beli,... ngee~ 

So ok la ke bye~ i hope my mother trust me T____T I really hate time my mother said that me just lying her. Sometime I really hate my mother T^T but, she is my mother so I must respect her. and now i want to make a new header bcause I want my twitter status in my header! hohoho ;D hope it's will make my blog more ok,.....


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nurshazwani's Life said...

fiqah , asal shotbox aku hilang ? nk link blog nora ! btw , thanx ! cantek !